Zip McCall Adventures is an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity. Be part of an exciting adventure experience, meet new people, and help build memories that last a life time!
As a Zip Guide and Aerial Adventure Park Guide, you will escort guests around our 600 acre property, hiking, zipping, sightseeing, and experiencing the fresh mountain air and views that Idaho has to offer.
Zip McCall has it roots in Idaho since 2005. Our corporate company has installed four tours in Idaho over the years (Donnelly, Horseshoe Bend, Boise, & McCall) and was past operator of the zip tour at a ski resort in Donnelly from 2009-2016.
If you want to be part of our team, here are a few things to consider as you make a commitment to yourself, to learn a new skill, position yourself for future seasons employment, enjoy the outdoors, and earn a competitive wage.
- Seasonal Full time and part time positions available;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Be outgoing and focused on providing great customer service;
- Posses a caring attitude for others;
- Be mature and responsible;
- Be responsible for technical information and fall protection systems;
- Comfortable at heights;
- Able to be on your feet most the day;
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Love the outdoors and have pride in Idaho!;
- Have reliable transportation;
- CPR/First Aid certification;
- College degree or experience in adventure recreation, outdoor education, environmental science, or related field a plus;
- As an Idaho Licensed Outfitter, Zip McCall is required to register all guides with the Idaho Outfitters and License Board, requiring employees to pass an State of Idaho Police background check and be free from any other disqualifying violations as defined by the Idaho Outfitters and Licensing Board.
Guides will receive a competitive compensation rate, beginning at $15/hr DOE, plus tips, and eligible for end of season performance bonus! Not to mention bragging rights about having the coolest job in Valley County!
Housing opportunities may be available for the trusted candidates.
Okay, if you’ve read this far and want to apply, please forward an update resume and at least three references to our e-mail address: info@ZipMcCall.com
Thank you for your interest in Zip McCall Adventures. We will be in contact with applications that meet our employment requirements.
Go Zip McCall Adventures!